Just a quick note that a bunch of pictures are up on facebook in case you haven't seen them. I saved the ones of where I'm actually living for here. I still haven't figured out they best way to do pictures because facebook seems so accessible for everyone but I've mentioned things here that have pictures associated with them so basically its a process and we'll figure it out together.
Meh gap bpaa tam ahhaan.
Mom and aunt make food.
the other side of the kitchen
bpaa rosie tii hong kruua
My aunt in the kitchen.
saao gap bpaa gap yii kong rosie.
my sister my aunt and my grandma.
yii rosie
My grandma(super adorable, right?)
My living room with dinner right before we sit down for dinner. We eat on the floor. More on eating habits later(remind me if I forget)
The view of the living room from the other side.
The table that is in the room that I would usually call the kitchen but it's not where anyone cooks. From what I've seen there seems to be a kitchen like room in most thai houses but then there is another 'room' that is mostly outside that is where the cooking actually gets done. This room is however where the food gets stored.
Kanom bplaa-muk-yak
octopus (snack)
My bedroom.
My badass mom barefoot climbing a tree with a machete tied to a 20 ft bamboo pole gathering thai herbs from the tree for our dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment